Friday, December 10, 2010

I Admire Myself For




If you can imagine it you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.


        What could be a person's best asset? Our personal qualities count more,vision, ability to communicate, open-mindedness, an outgoing personality and drive,  could be our best asset. For me personally? The fact that I've always been an optimist. It has helped me through some difficult times, because I don't have to struggle with things the way pessimist do. I just know that things will work out for the best and they generally do, you usually receive in life what you expect and seek. Now I should say my positive attitude and my God-given talents helps me to see the lighter side of things.

1 comment:

  1. Richard Bach said, "In order to win, you must expect to win." That is the secret of success. If you believe in yourself, you can achieve your goals. Belief has the power to transcend all hurdles, real and imaginary. You need faith, despite the stop signs, on the road ahead.

    ReplyDelete